Wednesday 14 November 2007

You're welcome, America

I've done a good job promoting Virgin America. We got some good photos with Kyla (the fit bird that Southwest wouldn't let fly), I had a good interview with another beautiful young lass, and I got into a water fight with Stephen Colbert that made for some good publicity.

So you know about Virgin America now, but how can I get you all to really want to fly on my airline? Easy... incredibly cheap ticket prices!

Go to virginamerica.com and click on "Priced to Fly." These are the kind of deals you'll be getting:

$39 one-way between San Francisco and Los Angeles
$39 one-way between San Francisco and Las Vegas
$119 one-way between Washington, D.C. and San Francisco
$39 one-way between San Francisco and San Diego
$109 one-way between Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles
$129 one-way between New York and San Francisco

I'm sorry if you don't live or need to go to one of those cities... we're still working on the rest of your country.

But for those of you that fly those routes... you're welcome.

Warm regards,
Sir Dick

No comments: