Monday 26 November 2007

Conference

Hello, everyone. For the Americans out there, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving holiday. (Remember you can work those extra calories off at Virgin Active!)

I was trying to keep this quiet, but some jackass posted about it on the internet, so I can't any longer.

I'm hosting a very exclusive conference for CEO's at my Necker Island paradise. It's a time where I can get a group of high-powered visionaries like myself around my big dining room table and talk about important stuff. Unfortunately, so many of these other CEOs came from consulting backgrounds, so they don't actually know how to do anything. They're great on the vision thing, but most have no idea how their products or companies work. Oh, well... that's what I'm there for, to teach them about real people.

Anyway, I'll try to keep you updated on details, but no guarantees.

Warm regards,
Sir Dick

No comments: