Friday 2 November 2007

Long week for Sir Dick

It's been quite a long week for Sir Dick. My advisors had me running all over the globe; from London to Jamaica, and in and out of meetings.

Now, I don't do traditional meetings. I start to fidget, my mind drifts to the new business I could start that would eliminate all meetings (still in progress), and more. My advisors found out long ago that I was useless in meetings if five or more people were there.

I do meetings one-on-one, or perhaps two-on-one or three-on-one. (To be fair, that's not the only threesomes or foursomes I've had, but that's a post for another day.) I can get my ideas and my concerns out there much more quickly, and move on to the next business I want to start. It's much easier for my people, and it's much easier for me.

Hopefully I'll be able to let you know about what happened during this weeks' meetings next week, when I introduce November's suite of new Virgin companies.

Warm regards,
Sir Dick

No comments: