Tuesday 20 November 2007

Still waiting...

As I mentioned to the reporter here, while I've got a few of the big new Airbus planes on order, they're not really big enough. I'm trying to press them to build their 900-seat version of the plane as quickly as they can.

You may start criticising me saying, "Whoa, Sir Dick, isn't that contributing to even MORE global warming??"

NO.



People are going to fly where they want to fly. But I can tell you for sure that one 900-person airplane flight from London to San Francisco uses up less fuel (and creates less CO2) than two 450-person airplane flights on the same route. So by using these huge planes on key routes, we are actually reducing environmental damage.

Or at least that's what my advisors are telling me....

Warm regards,
Sir Dick

No comments: