Friday 5 October 2007

Why I love doing (some) interviews

I mentioned before the benefits of being the boss: getting interviewed by fit birds. (Some of them are even fit enough to work for my airlines! Just check out what they do on holiday.)

Well, I found another video from one of my inaugural Virgin America flights. Strangely enough, she was from Los Angeles and had never been to New York City! I can understand how some Americans don't travel much, but this was a fit bird who is a television presenter. How did this happen?

I obviously made some quips about her Virgin trip to New York, and explained that we'd take care of her because we were so experienced. (Little did she know how experienced!)

Please note that I paid careful attention to make eye contact instead of chest contact with her... I'm pretty good about only doing that when the camera's off.



Warm regards,
Sir Dick

No comments: