Tuesday 11 September 2007

Fit Flight Attendants


You, my readers, know that at Virgin companies, we just do things differently. More stylish, better service, lower cost, and more innovative. We don't accept the premise that businesses are trying to "f**k a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around."

Previously I've mentioned our flight attendants, who I always knew were the fittest birds in the air. Well, it turns out there's proof.

From AskMen.com, rating the top ten airlines for "attractive stewardesses":

Virgin Atlantic
Take Virgin Atlantic’s progressive approach to business, factor in hot stewardesses and keep in mind the 2005 Durex sex survey that lists the UK as the seventh-busiest nation (four slots ahead of the U.S.), and I like the odds. It couldn’t bother me that a hysterical stewardess panicked during turbulence. Virgin’s red skirts are tailored to show off figures rather well; certainly better than most uniforms we’ve seen. Most flights on Virgin are long, but it doesn’t mean they’re dull.


Now I'm not saying that you'll get the same experiences I had when I was 19, but I can't promise you it won't happen.

No comments: