Tuesday 18 September 2007

Little Maddy and her family

You may have read in the news about the girl that went missing in Portugal (Madeleine McCann), and that now her parents are under suspicion. A lot of people had helped support them in their time of need, but have now been backing away since her mother may have done it.

Well, I've donated £100,000 to their legal fund. For all I know her mother did kill her own daughter, hide her body, and then dump it weeks later. (I'm leaning towards it today, to be honest.) But even if her mother killed her, she still deserves her day in court.

As much as I love my country's media establishments, they can be a hungry pack of wolves. I want to make sure they don't get eaten alive once police are able to collect enough evidence to prove her mother did it.

Warm regards,
Sir Dick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sad situation!
If this woman did this, I'm sure there is a special extra hot spot in hell reserved for her, the hubby too because he would have helped cover it up. If she is innocent she is already in hell.
You are right about the Brittish press, they are even worse than the ones over here!