Thursday 6 September 2007

My new spaceport... now with pictures!

So I've talked before about my brand-new spaceport for Virgin Galactic, designed by Lord Foster. Well, I'm happy to show you the pictures here.

So the first picture is classic "sunset" photo, with a number of our fleet around on the ground and in the air.

The next one is what the spaceport will look like if you separate the layers inside.

This photo shows what inside the terminal will look like for all of our future astronauts.

Finally, this one shows what the place will look like from above. Brilliant, don't you think?

So I know some of you say that the place looks like a big toilet seat, but what do you expect from the architect that designed the Gherkin? It also shows the Virgin style and spirit. Is British Air taking you into space with hot flight attendants?? I don't think so.

Warm regards,
Sir Dick

No comments: