Tuesday 4 September 2007

The benefits of being the boss

I generally don't like being referred to as "the boss." Just call me Sir Dick and move on.

But there are times where I get to do interviews with some fit birds ("hot chicks" for you Americans) that make all the trouble of being a boss worthwhile. See what this lovely lass wrote about me by clicking here.

A quick quote:
On Tuesday, I interviewed Sir Richard Branson in first class on an empty Virgin America flight pre-LA/NY launch. The disco lighting, the scintillating conversation with the cosmopolitan billionaire, the roomy leather seats…I could live like this!


Also:
Sir Richard Branson, captain of industry of global hip


Oh, yeah, baby. It's too bad I'm not my 19-year-old self, otherwise she could have joined the Mile High Club with me. Too bad.

No comments: