Thursday 25 October 2007

Come ski with Virgin!

Virgin Limited Edition is my company that runs my resorts around the world. They run my personal paradise, Necker Island. Additionally, they run my African Game Lodge, my London rooftop gardens, and my Moroccan Kasbah. But I was missing something important...

In January, my new resort will open: a ski lodge in Verbier, Switzerland!

We're keeping it low-key for now, but you can read the announcement here.

Yes, it's pricey... it's sadly not for the middle-class or pensioners at £35k-£60k per week (though you do get to have 18 people with you!). For 99% of the population, Virgin Holidays will take care of your every need. But for the very wealthy, they can pay for the extra experience that we at Virgin can provide.

Perhaps you'll even see me there from time to time, relaxing with my family!

Warm regards,
Sir Dick

No comments: