Wednesday 29 August 2007

New Zealand, you're welcome



I know, I know. Everyone is still talking about how I got in a little splashing contest with Stephen Colbert. Yes, you can even see it online now. But I'm here to talk about something else.

New Zealand, you're welcome. My new airline service to your little country will end the price-pillaging you've had to endure for far too long from Air New Zealand. The subsidiary of Virgin Blue, Pacific Blue, will now be competing against those ignorant old sods that used to be your only choice for inter-country travel.

That's what you can count on from Virgin... great service for low prices. (And don't forget our incredibly hot flight attendants!)

Yes, I know the picture above is of a "Virgin Blue" plane, not a "Pacific Blue" plane. My people are working on it.

No comments: