Thursday 26 July 2007

Nice little profile of yours truly

So a little Yank publications (Businessweek) did a little summary of my Virgin empire. Fairly well done, but no real substance.

What they did get right were the pictures. They got me in drag (for Virgin Brides), in running kit, dressed as a soda can, and a whole lot more. You can check out the article at:

http://www.businessweek.com/smallbiz/content/jul2007/sb20070725_507406.htm

Sorry it's been a few days without posting here. But one, I didn't think many of you would notice and two, I've been in my bunker trying to build Virgin Drains, to save England by draining all of this rain back into the sea where it belongs. The engineers are having some difficulty, so I've got to keep mum for now. Watch this space for more announcements!

No comments: